This FREE Webinar is scheduled on
July 3rd, at 4 PM ISTTo sign up, please click on the ADD TO BASKET button above and complete the registration process.
You will receive instructions on how to join the session, a day prior to the webinar.
Please use your Official e-mail id to sign up for the course. The login instructions will be sent to your Registered e-mail ID.
For assistance, please call +91-80-4170-0521
FREE LIVE WEBINAR – Computer System Validation Trends Regulated by FDA (on July 3 at 4 PM IST)
Presenter : Carolyn Troiano (CSV and FDA Expert)
Scheduled On : 03 July, 2019 at 04:00 PM (India Time)
Duration : 60 Minutes
- Key factors that influence the degree of FDA oversight for CSV programs
- How to anticipate and understand trends, as they begin to emerge
- Building a solid relationship with FDA and leverage it to gather information about emerging trends
- How to adjust your CSV programs to changes in the regulatory environment
- Applying CSV principles to ensure in emerging trends preparedness
- CASE STUDY: Factors influencing the regulatory environment and how pharmaceutical companies have reacted or responded
- CASE STUDY: Risks pharmaceutical companies have taken in response to changes in the regulatory environment and the ramifications
Who Should Attend
- Information Technology Analysts
- Information Technology Developers and Testers
- QC/QA Managers and Analysts
- Analytical Chemists
- Compliance and Audit Managers
- Laboratory Managers
- Automation Analysts
- Computer System Validation Specialists
- GMP Training Specialists
- Business Stakeholders/Subject Matter Experts
- Business System/Application Testers
- This webinar will also benefit any consultants working in the life sciences industry who are involved in computer system implementation, validation and compliance.